Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Green Tencale FTW!!!

I bet you're a much better animator after this.

Gift Giver Gift Giver

Good moral.

It was kind of cool how the last present was like the straw that broke the camel's back. Crushed under the weight of her own greed. Interesting

All NG Fads Die!!! All NG Fads Die!!!

Niiice...

Some nice animation you've got going there. Not much in there I really hate except for sprite movies which are generally made by animator wannabes who have given up on trying to draw their own pictures or be creative in any way. Also, you should have put PubeMuppet in the mix. That fad needs to die terribly.

MACception responds:

Oh shit...totally forgot about the pube muppet dude...Well...another thing to look forward to in the sequel.

Wait...if there is one...

Daily2oon09042005 Daily2oon09042005

Pretty funny.

Yeah, I watched this and thought it was pretty goddam stupid. Then I watched the movie it was based on and suddenly it made sense. It gave me a good chuckle in the end.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

most people didn't watch the one it was based on and thought I was fat.

8-Bit Theater Episode 10 8-Bit Theater Episode 10

Alright...

Okay, I know this show has had a long run, but I beg of you to maybe take some drawing courses and animation lessons. I don't mean to flame, and I'm not telling you that you suck and are bad people. I'm merely telling you the truth as I see it. These movies haven't been getting a great response anymore (8-bitch) and I'm sure that if you are persistant with learning things like story structure and original non-sprite animation, people will like your movies a lot more. My plea to you is to stop wasting your time on turning someone elses silly comic into your movies. Start taking some real courses. Write your own stuff. You've shown a flare for drawing in an audience now use that to your advantage. I hope you read this, because I think it's extremely important for aspiring animators to not get hung up with unoriginality.

P.S. As long as you continue animating, I'll make a suggestion for a program you can get. It's called Goldwave. Just google it, it's an awesome free recording program.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Why censor it? Because the bleeps just make it that much more funny.
I just read the article about the new future Looney Tunes show, Loonatics. They're tearing up history so why not tear them a new one. Awesome video!!!

60 Seconds of Nonsense 60 Seconds of Nonsense

Fun...

It was pretty good overall. There were some funny scenes in it and the animation was okay. Nice.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Interesting.

You did a really good job on hand sketching all of the settings. I'm still kind of having a hard time understanding the story. Slightly less twisted than your other stuff I guess. But well crafted. You are very good at embracing your writing talent.

Imperial Fight Imperial Fight

Lock's pwn

Nice tweening and decent directing. The size of the movie kinda pissed me off, but it was overall pretty cleanly done.

Limited3dition responds:

yea i know but in reality this wasnt meant to be posted on newgroundds it was just a flash sig that i was making for myself for the forums. but its something to take in mind when i make my next flash.

You is Mental! You is Mental!

Nicely done little video.

It wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but it made the cut for me. The camera angles and such were pretty well done, and there's something I find funny about people with accents screaming.

biblo responds: